About the CPSP
The Centre de placement spécialisé du Portage (CPSP) was established in 1975 to provide a range of specialized services to enhance employability for adults who have been in conflict with the law. The centre's mission is to promote clients' autonomy and to help them to permanently re-enter the regular labour market.
OUR SERVICES ARE FREE, CONFIDENTIAL AND BILINGUAL! For more than 40 years, the CPSP has been assisting clients in job search. We provide with assistance with returning to school or applying for a criminal record suspension (Pardon). Our counselors are trained to professionally offer services to our clients.
The Centre de placement spécialisé du Portage provides employability services to clients from the following establishments:
- Correctional Service of Canada
- Correctional Service of Quebec
- Probation services
- Halfway houses.
The CPSP is very involved in the development of innovative projects to meet the needs of the clientele and the labor market. The CPSP works in connection with several organizations:
- Advisory Committee on Adult Clientele Subject to Judicial Control
- Réseau des services spécialisés de Main d'œuvre
- Local Fund for the Benefit of Confined Persons
- Association des services de réhabilitation sociale du Québec
- Regional councils of labor market partners for Outaouais region.
Make an appointment with one of our counsellors now by clicking here!